Elisio™-H High Flux Dialyser
- Product Info
The next-generation of Nipro dialysers: high performance and eco-friendly
Nipro has long been recognised as a leading manufacturer of dialysers, and we continue to embrace our mission of driving innovation in the dialysis space.
The next generation Elisio™-H is a high flux dialyser with a redesigned housing and inner structure to improve the removal of small molecules and low molecular weight proteins, whilst retaining essential proteins. The new rippled structure of the membrane fibers makes spacer yarns unnecessary.
Our Elisio dialysers are now also completely BPA free.
Emerging evidence demonstrates that BPA leaches from certain dialysers* – Nipro has eliminated BPA from the Elisio range of dialysers.
* K. Murakami et al : Accumulation of Bisphenol A in Hemodialysis Patients (Blood Purification 2007(25)290-294)Need more information?Click here to download the Elisio -H High Flux Dialyser product brochure
- Outstanding β2M and Myoglobin clearances
- Improved phosphate and urea clearances
- Polynephron membrane
- BPA Free
- Product Specification
- Clearance Data
BEST β2M AND MYGLOBIN CLEARANCES IN HD
For middle molecules clearances, the Nipro ELISO 17H dialyser demonstrated much better performances than the reference filters, with regard to β2 microglobulin and myoglobin.
Remark: Qb300mL/min; Qd500 mL/min, 8 patients
The POLYNEPHRON membrane showed an excellent biocompatibility (WBC, C5a) and thrombogenicity (Platelet count, TAT) as could be expected from a synthetic membrane.
White Blood Cell count
PERFORMANCE QF = 0
- In Vitro Test Condition (EN1283) : Qf 0mL/min
- KUF (EN1283) : Bovine Blood (Htc 32 ± 2%, Protein 60g/L, 37˚C), Qb 300mL/min
- SC (EN1283) : Qb 300mL/min, Qf 60mL/min