Infusion Care – Surefuser+
Surefuser™+ is a single use elastomeric pump for continuous infusion therapy within the hospital or home environment.
Simple, ergonomic design makes the Surefuser+ easy to fill, easy to connect, and even easier for your patient to manage. Simply fill Surefuser+ with a standard 50ml Luer Lock syringe, attach Surefuser to IV access and open the clamp.
Surefuser is available empty, or pre-filled via our Infusion Program to suit your patient’s specific needs/prescription. Click here for Infusion Program info.
- Continuous antibiotic therapy (outpatient and inpatient)
- Local anaesthetic infusions/Continuous peripheral nerve block
- Infusion chemotherapy
- Acute and chronic pain management
- 50ml, 100ml and 250ml volumes
- Wide variety of infusion times from 30mins to 7 days
- Variety of flow rates
- Connects easily to an IV line via standard Luer connector
- Integrated line with flow regulator and 0.2µ self-venting filter
- Colour-coded for easy identification